Archlancer has an efficient Refund Policy system which is fair to both the client and the professional designer, architect, 3d modeler or animator.
A refund is possible only under the following scenarios:
- Where the work is not submitted at all by the designer then there is no question of a release funds function
- Where work submitted is not as per the project requirement stated by the client initially.
- Where work has been submitted by the designer within the time, but there is no response from the client. (In such cases, Archlancer can try to contact the client on the request made by the designer on his/her behalf). If there is no resonse from the client, then the fund is automatically transferred to the designer’s account.
- Funds are transferred to the designer on their work submission automatically in 15days time. While signing up with Archlancer both the client and the professional designer, architect, 3d modeler or animator.are required to sign up a legal IP Transfer form agreeing to the various terms and conditions of the company
- For both the client and the professional designer, architect, 3d modeler or animator, it is an assurance that Archlancer is there to